A stunning 35 acre cliff-top estate in an idyllic, peaceful location with panoramic views across the English Channel towards France and the local golf course with easy access to the beach below.
The camping centre is an ideal retreat to base your camping holiday in Kent on. Our sole aim is to give everyone who stays here a safe, calm, relaxing and unforgettable camping experience.
We are an environmentally friendly centre that insists that all persons/groups recycle and look after their surroundings.
Please ensure that you have booked before arriving on site.
Camping Arrival times between 9am - 9pm.
All other information on the camping centre and what to do in Kent can be found on our Downloads section
- Situated on top of one of the World's greatest natural landmarks
- We are an Eco Friendly Camping Centre
- Just 6 miles (10 minute drive) from the Port of Dover in Kent
- Only 20 miles (25 minute drive) from the Eurotunnel Terminal in Folkestone, Kent
- Simply reserve your space, relax, and enjoy our views!
- Discount rates for scouting and school groups from £4.50 per night
- Children aged 3 and under camp for FREE
- Over 35 acres of camping areas
- Indoor and Outdoor facilities
- Village shops & traditional family-friendly Kent pubs within a 5-10 min. walk from our gates
- Open to Scout, School and Church groups & General Public
- Raised Campfires & BBQs only
- Camping field open from March to November
- Limited hook-ups available for Campervans, small Motrohomes & Tents ONLY
- Sadly we can not accept any large (twin axle) CARAVANS max. 21ft (6.5m), WINNEBAGOS or Large CARAVANETTES/Motorhomes as roads into the village are not suitable.
we are a family run camping centre that endeavours to promote a family and not a festival style atmosphere. Unlike most camp sites who work off a pitch system, our allocation system is based on us knowing the correct numbers of campers on site.
This will allow us not to over book the camping field and do away with any large queues for toilet & shower facilities during the busy seasons.
We do not accept any under 18s camping without a parent/guardian present on site.
Any group bookings that appears to be an under 21 and unsupervised, proof of age will
Parents go camping with the kids/teens - you'll love it - remember they're only young once!